5 items found for ""
- 11 Terms You Should Know to Better Understand Structural Racism
JULY 11, 2016 • INSTITUTE STAFF https://www.aspeninstitute.org/blog-posts/structural-racism-definition/
- The Importance of Funding Leaders of Color To Build Equity and Justice
- HOW PHILANTHROPY CAN SUPPORT RACIAL EQUITY
Feb 20, 2019 - Updated on Feb 18, 2022 - Original Article | Giving Compass https://givingcompass.org/article/how-philanthropy-can-support-racial-equity
- Are You Willing to Give Up Your Privilege?
Philanthropy alone won’t save the American dream. https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/06/25/opinion/sunday/black-lives-matter-corporations.amp.html#
- Overcoming the Racial Bias in Philanthropic Funding
Racial bias—both personal and institutional, conscious and unconscious—creeps into all parts of the philanthropic and grantmaking process. The result is that nonprofit organizations led by people of color receive less money than those led by whites, and philanthropy ends up reinforcing the very social ills it says it is trying to overcome. By Cheryl Dorsey, Peter Kim, Cora Daniels, Lyell Sakaue & Britt SavageMay 4, 2020 https://ssir.org/articles/entry/overcoming_the_racial_bias_in_philanthropic_funding#